Friday 3 December 2010

Advice. 2º Bachillerato

Giving Advice


  1. I want to quit smoking. What should I do?
  2. I won 100,000 dollars and I don't know how to spend it. What should I do?
  3. I gained a lot of weight in last few years. I want to lose at least 10kg. What should I do?
  4. I have just lost my job. I haven't told my husband/wife yet. How should I tell him/her?
  5. I found a wallet which had 2,000 dollars in it. How should I spend it?
  6. My son doesn't want to go to school. He says that his teacher and all other students hate him. What should I do?
  7. My child wakes up very often in the middle of the night. He sleeps usually during the day. I haven't had any good sleep for weeks. What should I do?
  8. I have a headache. What should I do?
  9. I hate working. What should I do?
  10. I feel sad. What should I do?
  11. I want to protect the environment but I don't know how. What should I do?
  12. I am always late. What should I do?
  13. I keep losing my credit card. What should I do?
  14. I have a red nose. What should I do?
  15. I am new in this city. I would love to meet some people. What should I do?
  16. I want to get rich quickly. What should I do?
  17. I need a car but I don't have enough money. What should I do?
  18. I want to be a cool man. What should I do?
  19. My girlfriend left me. I feel depressed. What should I do?
  20. My husband doesn't help me with house chores. What should I do?
  21. Have you ever self-published something? What are some good ways to publish your writing independently?
  22. If you have a lot of things to get done in one week, how do you manage? What advice would you give someone who is very busy?
  23. My girlfriend/boyfriend is seeing another man/woman. I saw a message in his/her mobile phone. What should I do?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1.You should not go where there are people who smoke.
2. You should not spend all now because maybe you could need it later.
3. You should do some exercise and eat healthy food.
4. You should tell him when he will be quiet.
5. You should not spend it, you ouht to take it to the police.
6. You should speak with your child and explain him that nobody hate him.
7. You should not allow to sleep during the day so that he can sleep during the night.
8. You should go to the doctor.
9. You should look for a job that you like.
10. You should call a friend and tell him why you are sad.

Rosa Ramos Sánchez said...

4. You should tell him when he will be (IS) quiet.
6. You should speak with (TALK TO) your child and explain him that nobody hate (HATES) him.
7. You should not allow (HIM) to sleep during the day so that he can sleep during the night.
All the other ones are PERFECT.
Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!!!